I'm BAAAAACK!!!!

I know you thought I had just downright forgotten you guys!  I promise, I didn't.  I've wanted to blog for months!  Literally!  It's been, what?  7 months now?  Wow!!!

Well, let me catch you all up on the Life and Times of ME!  I took a little job in February that lasted until August.  Thus, the reason I blogged not.  A ton has happened in all that time...but I really don't have time to share.  Not much desire to share most of it, either, hahaha!  I'll  share the highlights!

My little and middle both graduated this past May.  Little from Kindergarten, Middle from High School!  Yay!!!!  My oldest is back at the Happiest Place on Earth, where she really wanted to be. She's serving up hot lattes and continuing her degree online.  Middle got his first job...which he hates.  Such is the way for first jobs.  Little is now in First GRADE!  Where does the time go?

As for me, I'm enjoying life and getting back into my groove.  The job was fun (most of the time, lol.)  I'm worn out, though.  Hard on the old body.  I'm actually enjoying being home to clean house and do laundry and wash dishes! Still working on photographs.  Time to jump back into writing...with both hands, even!  (Sorry, I can't type with my feet.)  I left you guys hanging with the last blog.  It was the first of a three part series.  "God Knows You, God Loves You, and God Has a Plan!  I'm working on the second installment for you.  I'll get it finished soon, I hope.

In the meantime...I'm trying to lose weight...again.  You may get sick of hearing me complain about it, get excited about it, or just go on and on and on about it.  I'm on day two of eating right.  I walked around the block today.  Such a pretty day here, even though it's been cloudy.  I even got a cat call!  WooHoo!!!  ;)  Talk about a boost in the old confidence level!  Momma's still got it, ROFL!  After lunch, I started on your Love blog...and started dancing.  More exercise!   Pray I can walk tomorrow, hehehe.

Alrighty!  I need to go switch over laundry, check on these pics that are uploading, and keep working on that Love blog.  It feels soooo good to be home :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan? What plan? Me? Have a PLAN????

Waiting...just waiting :)