Well hello!  Welcome to my blog.  Some of my friends have been encouraging me to write one for a couple of years.  So, why start now?  I am balanced on this proverbial cliff, ready to jump off into 2013.  I've been looking back over 2012 and saw a few of the hills and valleys behind me, but for the most part, I couldn't see much of what had happened.  This blog is my way of remembering a year of my life.  Don't expect great reading material here, lol.  I ramble.  Alot!  I may ponder over what I've read in my Bible that day, talk about my my three awesome kids, my artwork, a photography job, or procrastinating cleaning my kitchen.  I can, however, promise you one thing.  I will always be real.  So, without further adieu...come on and join me as we leap off into 2013.  The adventure awaits us!  :D

Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to sharing with you :) I hope I don't bore you to death ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plan? What plan? Me? Have a PLAN????

Waiting...just waiting :)