A little bit about me...

Hey y'all!  I'm sorry I'm so sporadic with my posts.  Life is busy, as I'm sure you all know.  Anyway, while I've been absent, I had the amazing opportunity to catch up with my friend Dana Ellis!  She is a talented photographer, and God uses her to do some truly magnificent things.  One of the ministries she has been working on has been to share Transformation Reports about "women whose lives have been radically changed by God." (Dana Ellis)  I am so humbled and privileged that she would allow me to share part of my story with her, and thus share it with you!  When I was young, I used to pray for a testimony.  Well, God answered that prayer...and then some!  He gave it. It's my responsibility to share it!  May you all be blessed!  Oh, and shout out to Dana for those amazing photographs!  I felt so pretty!!!  :D

Click the link below to redirect to her blog and read my testimony.  While you're there, stick around and check out her amazing talents and read the other Transformation Reports.  :)

Transformation Report with Melissa Day part 1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plan? What plan? Me? Have a PLAN????

Waiting...just waiting :)